Jul16Thu, 16 Jul 09:30 AM - Thu, 16 Jul 04:30 PM in Brunswick
Register25 places remaining
- Early Bird Discount $245.00 incl. GST
- $275.00 incl. GST
Provides practitioners with the knowledge, skills and insights needed to conduct comprehensive assessments, and develop case formulations for individuals from refugee backgrounds who have experienced torture and other traumatic events.
- Key areas to be assessed;
- Consideration of the client’s developmental needs and cultural perspectives in the context of forced migration, using a bio-psychosocial approach;
- A comprehensive assessment process to address the client’s therapeutic needs; and
- Creating a case formulation in the context of refugee experiences to inform relevant future case directions.
Practitioners providing counselling, psychotherapy and casework support to people from refugee backgrounds.
Participants will be expected to have completed either a Foundation House Introductory workshop, or Refugee and Asylum Seeking Experiences Online.
The online option is available free as a pre-requisite when you register for this workshop.
Standard Rate: $275 per person
Early Bird Rate: $245 per person (if you enrol on or before 18 Jun)
Note: Discount will apply at Checkout
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included